15 Reasons Tallahassee will be a great choice for your next home!
The Tallahassee area has a variety of golf courses that will challenge your skills and give you great variety.
We have several public courses and private courses for you to explore located within easy driving distance!
- The Don Veller Seminole Golf Course & Club. Here, championship conditions, impeccable services, and premier amenities come together in a golf experience certain to entertain players of all ages and abilities. The Don Veller Seminole Golf Course & Club is proudly owned and operated by Florida State University. Contact info: www.seminolegolfcourse.com Phone 850-644-2582
- Hilaman Golf Course is located in the heart of Tallahassee. 18 holes of Tallahassee golf that is ideal for all levels of golfers and is designed to help you improve your game. Contact info www.hilaman.com Phone 850-891-2560
- Southwood Golf Club is an award winning 18 hole course designed by Fred Couples. It was named one of the top 35 new courses in America by Golf Magazine and one of the top 50 courses for women by Women in Golf Magazine. Contact info www.southwoodgolf.com Phone 850-942-4653
- Jake Gaither Golf Course is a nine hole, par 36 with a course. The course offers a pro shop with golf merchandise and snack items, a practice putting green, and rental clubs. The entire course was renovated in 1998 and the additional teeing areas makes the course very enjoyable for all level of golfers. Contact info www.talgov.com/parks Phone 850-891-3942
- Killearn Country Club has 3 nine-hole layouts and was designed by William Amick. It has been the site of several PGA and LPGA tournaments over the years. Contact info www.killearncc.com Phone 850-893-2186
- Golden Eagle Golf and Country Club combines gracious Southern living and 18 holes of championship golf for those who expect the best. You will find it nestled in the gated community of Golden Eagle Plantation. Contact info www.goldeneaglecc.org Phone 850-893-7700
- Summerbrooke Golf Club was built in 1993 based on a design created by the late Dean Refram, a renowned architect who worked extensively with Arnold Palmer before going out on his own. The routing on the course was changed in 1997 and new owners who took over a few years ago have now embarked on new improvements in fairways, greens and tees – all intended to create an outstanding experience at Summerbrooke. Contact info www.summerbrookegolf.com Phone 850-894-4653
- Cross Creek Driving Range and 9 hole course is just east of town Contact info www.crosscreekgolfandrange.com Phone 850-656-4653
- Wildwood Resort is located in Wakulla County just south of Tallahassee. The course has four sets of tees to accommodate and entertain players of all ages and abilities. Wildwood's golf course is open to both members and the public. Contact info www.inatwildwood.com Phone 850-926-4653
- St James Bay Golf Resort located just east of beautiful Carrabelle, Florida is only minutes away from St. George Island, Cape San Blas, Apalachicola and all the white sand beaches your bare feet can enjoy. Tallahassee’s Regional Airport is less than an hour away. Contact info www.stjamesbay.com Phone 850-697-9606
- Havana Golf and Country Club in Gadsden County Florida Contact info 850-539-6767
- Golf Club of Quincy in Gadsden County Florida Contact info 850-627-9631
- Jefferson Country Club located in Jefferson County Florida Contact info 850-997-5484
- Country Oaks Golf Course in Thomasville, Georgia Contact info www.countryoaksgolfcourse.org Phone 229-225-4333
- Glen Arven Country Club located in Thomasville, Georgia was founded in 1892. Glen Arven is one of the oldest clubs in America Contact info www.glenarven.com Phone 229-226-3702
Georgia Turner (850) 510-4286 and Cindy Cooper (850) 545-8076 of Prime South Properties will be happy to help answer any questions you may have about any of these premier golf courses.